Friday, August 21, 2009

Muses Massaging My Mania, More than Memetic Mind Mud

What did I just say?

The Muses Massage My Mania, More than the Memetic Mud in our Minds keeps me down.

It's the Same Old Song and Dance that we all have to put up with.

Hear Me On MySpace

"A Taste Of My Mind"

Aha, I just learned that I can keep editing / updating a Blog Post!

So this one I'm going to do that way.
As I round up the Muses, I'll add links and comments here.
So check this one as regular as you want.

My Muses:

A to Z Critical Mass my Pandora Station

Blind Guy Do Blip.fm

No More No More by Aerosmth



http://www.google.com/search?q=blindguydo&num=100


In Adventure and Exhilaration, Get Game, Postulate a Reality and Have Serenity!
Geronimo
Blind Guy Do

1 comment:

  1. OpenID profile to Comment? "What will they think of next?" OpenID to protect my Muses! This would not verify my OpenID Credentials, I wonder why?

    ReplyDelete